Air Force photo by Ken LaRock. Click here to return to the Early Years Gallery.
- Fokker versus Spad - Scale Icons.
- Literary into Cultural Studies!
- Pamela: Or, Virtue Rewarded;
- Rock Formations and Unusual Geologic Structures: Exploring the Earths Surface (The Living Earth).
- Urban Alternatives. Proceedings of the USERC Environment, Resources and Urban Development Workshop!
- The DC Comics Guide to Pencilling Comics.
The National Museum of the U. Air Force is located at:.
- Advances in Nuclear Physics!
- e-Consumers in the Era of New Tourism?
- Partitions: Reshaping States and Minds (Routledge Studies in Geopolitics).
Skip to main content Press Enter. In a new generation of German fighters threatened to win air superiority over the Western Front. It carried two.
- The Environmental Movement in Ireland.
- Film Noir Fascination Outside History, but Historically so?
- Korn -- Follow the Leader: Authentic Guitar TAB!
- 0 answered questions about Revell Spad XII C-1 - digitec;
Vickers machine guns mounted above the engine. Each gun had rounds of ammunition, and the pilot could fire the guns separately or together. Technical problems hampered production until late , but nine different companies built a total of 8, SPAD XIIIs by the time production ceased in Army Air Service obtained fighters built by the Allies.
Edward V. Rickenbacker of the 94th Pursuit Squadron. Length: 20 ft. Height: 7 ft. Weight: 1, lbs. Air Force, or the Department of Defense, of the external website, or the information, products or services contained therein. Featured Links. Featured in collections. Planes and jet fighters and Starfighters by mrkirby DeviantArt's Air Force by Carrier2. World War 1 by TNO Featured in groups See All. Visual Art Original Work Sculpture.anadnesour.ga
Revell Spad XIII, WWI Fighter 1.28
Backround: The spad xiii made its combat debut in and was one of the best if not the best french fighter aircraft in wwi. As soon as the spad was available it was flown into combat and was a total succes.
Pilots fond the spad xiii a reliable aircraft and it also had good visibility. Armed with 2 7,7 mm machine huns, the spad was a deadly opponent. Over were built and many aces flew the spad xiii.
SPAD XIII C.1 > National Museum of the United States Air Force™ > Display
Not only the french used this biplane, also the americans flew the spad with great success. Eddie rickenbakker,an american ace flew the spad xiii too. The spad replaced the older nieuport fighters in the squadrons it was used in and it was found to be one of the most formidable aircraft of the first world war.