He has written extensively on Confucianism in East Asia, and is editor of the first editions of Sources of Chinese Tradition and Sources of Japanese Tradition both published by Columbia. He is author, editor, or translator of more than thirty books of criticism and works of literature. Sources of Japanese Tradition: From earliest times to Sources of Japanese Tradition is a best-selling classic, unrivaled for its wide selection of source readings on history, society, politics, education, philosophy, and religion in the Land of the Rising Sun.
In this long-awaited second edition, the editors have revised or retranslated most of the texts in the original edition, and added a great many selections not included or translated before. Seller Inventory IQ More information about this seller Contact this seller.
ISBN 13: 9780231139175
Shipped from UK. Abridged 2nd.
- Death, Intermediate State and Rebirth in Tibetan Buddhism.
- About the Author!
- Sources of Japanese Tradition: Vol. 2: 1600 to 2000.
- Bestselling Series;
- Customer Reviews.
Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory n.
- About This Item!
- Sources Of Japanese Tradition Volume 2, Part 1: To ;
- The Shortest Book Ever on Saving for Retirement: How to Make Every Dollar Count in any Financial Climate.
Never used! This item is printed on demand. Seller Inventory Book Description Columbia Univ Pr, Condition: Brand New. Seller Inventory zk Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!.
Items related to Sources of Japanese Tradition, Abridged: to ; Publisher: Columbia University Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title For almost fifty years, Sources of Japanese Tradition has been the single most valuable collection of English-language readings on Japan.beauty-capital.com/wp-content/2020-07-23/161.php
Series: Sources of Japanese Tradition
Review : "The volumes of Sources of Japanese Tradition have proved to be invaluable guides to the study of Japanese history and culture. Dower About the Author : Wm. Buy New Learn more about this copy. About AbeBooks. Other Popular Editions of the Same Title.
- The Grand Turk: Sultan Mehmet II - Conqueror of Constantinople and Master of an Empire?
- (PDF) Sources of Japanese Tradition second edition | Diana Mihaela - hamonttaspey.cf.
- School Consultation: Conceptual and Empirical Bases of Practice;